- Our ZincAlume Bolted Panel Tanks are fabricated using the best grade of Steel as MOC which is coated with 55% Aluminium, 43.5% Zinc & 1.5% Silicon. Hence, they are also know as Zinc Aluminium Tanks or Galvalume Tanks.
- It is lightweight, durable and versatile. The ZincAlume sheet has 40-50 years of life and comes with 20 years of Corrosion Warranty.
- These tanks last up to four times longer than galvanized steel. All our tanks can be customized according to any design requirement of the client.
- Large volumes of water can be stored effectively, negating plumbing of multiple tanks. We currently offer 20 KL to 5,000 KL capacities.
- Zincalume bolted panel tanks can be installed on site within 1 -15 Days and made ready to use. Furthermore, they can be easily dismantled and installed on a different site in a single day, hence providing high flexibility.
- We follow Australian Standards: AS 2304 , AS/NZS 1170, AS/NZ 1170.2 and AS 1170.4
- Applications: Potable Water, Raw Water, Firefighting Water, Rain Water, Waste water, Industrial Liquid or Chemical Storage (pH 3-9), STP & ETP Water.
- Internal Liner: A PVC Reinforced Liner that separates the water from the Tank Wall. Our liner is AS/NZS 4020 approved for use in contact with Drinking Water. Also they are perfect for “hard water” (bore water, chlorinated water or river water) applications.
- It has a flat load bearing surface, typically of RCC and PCC.
Kymik ZnAl Storage Tanks have catered 2000+ happy customers across the globe in countries like Dubai, Kuwait, Oman, Cambodia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Nepal, Bhutan, India and still counting..........